4 Jan 2017

Happy 2017

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Years! I feel like this year the holiday break flew by exceptionally fast, but I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I worked right up until December 23rd; it wasn't even a half day! Normally I would take the week off before Christmas and do some last minute shopping (okay, who am I kidding here, start my shopping) and mail out Christmas cards. I still plan on sending mine out this year, so if you haven't gotten yours yet, stay tuned! Better late than never, amiright?

I feel pretty excited for the coming year; hopefully the two tickets I got this morning are not an indication of things to come. Last year was a challenging year, but it's also taught me a lot about what I want in my life, what I'm willing to put up with and which friends I can count on no matter what and I'm really grateful for all of those things. I've had to say goodbye to Cody and that was a hard decision, mainly because I had the option of adopting him, but I'm certain it was the right one. Through the pictures he sends me, I can tell that the person who adopted him loves him just as much as I did. 

I've recently come across this quote: "Its time you start living the life you've imagined" by Henry James, and its really resonated with me. I don't want to spend this year wishing I was doing something else, waiting for the weekend or wishing it were five o'clock. It's time to start living unapologetically and follow your passions, no matter how scary it is. And a lot more travelling too. That's my resolution for 2017.
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design & Development by © KYO STUDIO 2016