26 Mar 2017

Swansea Modern Renovation

I recently photographed another project completed by Katherine Harrison Architecture and Design. Kate has been busy working on the renovation of numerous homes in the neighbourhood of Bloor West Village. Living in the area herself, Kate has a vested interest in these homes and it really shows. She takes great care in everything she designs and makes sure the clients are extremely satisfied at the end of each project. Kate re-designed the first floor of this home, focusing on an open concept design and plenty of storage space distributed throughout.
The minute I stepped into this house, I fell in love with all the decor. 
Anything marble and I'm in love. So of course I loved the custom backsplash.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design & Development by © KYO STUDIO 2016