30 Jan 2017

Badlands Shoot

I always go on these road trips, take a bunch of pictures and never do anything with them. They end up getting lost in the infamous hard drive abyss. I'll stumble upon them months later wondering why I never did anything with them except make one of them my profile pictures on Facebook. Well this was the case with this shoot; even though I think it's one of my favourites. 

Having wanted to visit the Badlands, for quite some time, Marnie and I braved the hoards of tourists parked along Olde Base Line Road and managed to find a quiet spot away from curious onlookers. By the end of it, I had forgotten my sandals by the side of my car and driven off, was covered in mud (don't worry Julia, your dress remained unscathed!) and Marnie got some kind of allergic reaction to bug bites. I think it's safe to say it was worth it. And if you're wondering about those sandals, apparently someone really wanted a pair of visibly used Gap sandals left sitting at the side of the road.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment :

  1. OMG this was soooooo long ago! Those damn bugs! Love that you finally have a place to put all these things you force me to do for you....;P JK you know I love our adventures! #rideordie

    ReplyDelete

Design & Development by © KYO STUDIO 2016